Current position since August 2012:
Digital Project Manager, Datawords, Paris.
– Write the specifications taking into account business requirements and functional specifications
– Provide resources (human, financial, technical) to implement
– Follow the development and conduct different phases
– Support users (documentation writing, training animation…)
– Production & Maintenance
– Supervise the project & lead the MOA team
January 2011 – July 2012 :
SEO-SEA-SMO Manager, Acheter-Louer.fr, Paris.
– Keyword Research.
– On Page Optimization.
– Off Page Optimization.
– Weekly and Monhtly SEO report.
– Blog, Articles, Press Release & Videos Submission.
– Blog Installation and Customization– WordPress.
– Social Media Optimization (Twitter, Facebook & Google+).
– Link Building/ Tracking.
– AdSens campaign management.
September 2008- 2009:
SEA Manager, e-business, Pixmania, Paris.
– Creating, implementing, tracking. analyzing and optimizing Paid Search campaigns.
– Manage 500 + Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns with an approximate spend of €1.4 million in Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter
for e-commerce, Cameras & Camcorders, Sound & Vision, Home appliances and Child welfare.
– Work exclusively with Director of Search Marketing to strategize, up sell, and analyze ROI for PPC management offerings.
– Responsible for Pay Per Click ad copy creation, keyword research, keyword traffic estimates and analytics analysis.
– Lead role in landing page development, implementation, multi-variant testing and consulting.
– Coordinate online advertising media and online marketing media buys.
– Utilize compelling ad copy, Google AdWords editor, A/B testing, exact phrase vs broad matching, day-parting, negative keywords, etc. to identify and correct poor performers.
– Analyze detailed data including CPC, impressions, CTR and conversions to reach desired CPA levels, increase ROI and increase lead generation.
September 2006- 2008 :
Marketing & Product Manager, SupportPlus France, Evry.
– Business strategy development for White & Brown Goods.
– Launch new range. Display and follow up.
– Selling tools development, leaflet, brochures …
– Communication plan management.
February- may 2010:
Communication & Booking manager, Daintree Wild Zoo, Cairns.
– Development of online communication strategy.
– Setting up the online trading network